EMYBABY COOKIES POLICY
Last update: 22/05/2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard disk or in the browser of the computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with navigation functions through the Internet and help, among others: customize the services of the owner of the website, facilitate navigation and usability through it, obtain aggregate information from visitors to the web, enable the reproduction and viewing of multimedia content on the website, allow elements of interaction between the user and the website, enable security tools, etc.
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS COOKIES POLICY
- Web Usability: can be defined as the experience that a user has when browsing, using and interacting with a web page
- Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information
- Terminal equipment: computer (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the user browsing the Internet
- Editor: responsible or owner of the website
- Third-party: external entity, collaborator, provider of services or related to the editor, intervening in the management of some cookies
- Responsible for the cookie: the editor, responsible party, owner of the website or even the third party in some cases
- Navigation habits: trends that the user shows when browsing through a web page, such as time spent visiting the page, visiting parties, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
PARTICULARLY, WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?:
This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most used and reliable web analysis tools, which helps us understand how our site is used and how to improve it. These cookies track things like how much time people spend on our site, our most visited pages and where they have come from on our website. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google page.
Facebook 'Like' button: We use it to allow people to become fan of our Facebook page comfortably.
Tweeter 'Tweet' button: We use to allow people to share easilky our content in their Twitter account
Link to our Twitter account: It allows quick access to our Twitter account. See Twitter's cookies policy
Youtube videos: Some of our pages contain YouTube embedded videos.
HOW DISABLE THE COOKIES?
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect privacy, but may also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limiting functionality or even not allowing the correct navigation or use of some of their services. If you want to know how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following links:
In particular, in the following manner:
If you have any questions or doubts about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through email@example.com