Last updated: 28/10/2020
- RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Identity of the respomsible: MINILAND S.A. (CIF; A03197308)
- Address: PG. IND LA MARJAL (C/ LA PATRONAL 10) - CP 03430, ONIL, ALICANTE (SPAIN)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 965 564 950
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES MINILAND COLLECT FROM ITS CLIENTS?
MINILAND S.A. requests, collects or simply stores a series of data and information the User provides to the application on an electronic form or information sheet when registering on the Website or application or during the daily use of the application. In this manner, MINILAND S.A. collects and/or stores the following data, among other information:
The personal information of each User of the application required to provide the service, verify the User´s identity and to prevent the unauthorised use of the same will be collected and stored during the User registration process. This comprises:
- Name and surnames
- Electronic mail address
Moreover, other information is collected and stored to generate user statistics to enable us to get to know our clients better and to thereby improve the products and services on offer.
- Date of birth
- Country of origin
- Number of children
While you are browsing, MINILAND S.A. may collect and store information from your device to generate user statistics to enable us to provide a better service, and for support and maintenance operations. This comprises:
- The type and version of your Operating System.
- The date of most recent access.
- The brand and model of your Smartphone or Tablet.
While you are using the application, MINILAND S.A. may access, collect import or store:
- The data provided to the application by Users. This information will be handled in an unassociated manner (in other words, the User will not be identified personally) to conduct our own market research and analyses, as well as for our business partners with the aim of improving the quality, reliability and performance of the application, in addition to business purposes.
- The data required to provide the service for which the application has been downloaded and installed.
- The User´s camera, whenever the user grants access, in order to use the application´s photo gallery module.
- The User´s microphone, whenever the user grants access, to use the beMyBuddy personalised sound module to enable the User to record his/her own content and the thermometer module to access the information from the same using infrasound technology.
- THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information you provide us with: We receive and store all the information you put into our web and mobile application or provide us with via other means. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, if you do so, you will not be able to use many of the functions we offer you.
- Communication via electronic mail: As a means of ensuring the electronic mail we deliver is more useful and interesting, we usually receive confirmation when you open an electronic mail sent by Miniland, provided your computer supports this type of task. If you do not wish to receive any more electronic mail or notifications from Miniland, you should adjust your e-mail subscriptions and notification preferences by accessing My Account.
- Information gathered from other sources: As a means of ensuring the electronic mail we deliver is more useful and interesting, we usually receive confirmation when you open an electronic mail sent by Miniland, provided your computer supports this type of task. If you do not wish to receive any more electronic mail or notifications from Miniland, you should adjust your e-mail subscriptions and notification preferences by accessing My Account.
- EXAMPLES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information you provide us with: You provide us with most of the information when you register with www.emybaby.com, on entering your data and that of your baby in the different sections featured on the application, or when you contact our customer service department.
For example, you are providing us with information in the following cases: when you register a product or a member of your family on the application; when you add information to your Account (you may have more than one account if you have registered more than one electronic mail address) or Profile; when you add information to your account (such as the baby´s weight, medical appointments, etc.); when you contact us by telephone, electronic mail or via any other means; when you fill in a form.
On conducting the aforementioned activities you are giving us information such as: your name, address, electronic mail you send us, the personal description of your Profile and information in relation to your personal account.
- Information gathered from other sources: Here are some examples of the information we gather from other sources: Information on your visits to the website, gathered from companies with which we conduct joint activities under the same brand, or which we provide technical, advertising or logistics services, among others: information on search terms and the results of searches conducted using Internet search applications provided by Miniland; links and search results.
- Information you can access: Some examples of information you can easily access from www.emybaby.com and its respective application are: complete and updated information on your account; personal information (including your name, electronic mail address, password…); and data from the application and your profile.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Gathering your personal information is necessary for the provision of the service, checking your identity and preventing the unauthorised use of the same. This data may also be used to respond to comments, requests, queries or questions submitted by Users.
Miniland will use your personal data for the purposes described above. Furthermore, Miniland will keep you informed on their products, new features, promotions and new services using the electronic mail address provided. If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive these commercial notifications via electronic mail you should contact the electronic mail address email@example.com, in accordance with article 21.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, ruling on information society and electronic commerce services.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Personal data are processed on this website during the following periods:
(I) The period established by law
(II) The period required to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set out above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archive and documentation regulations.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
- DOES MINILAND SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
- Third-party service providers: We hire other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks in our name. These tasks include: sending post and electronic mail, deleting repeat information from client lists, conducting data analyses and providing customer service. These third parties will have access to the personal information required to conduct these tasks, but they may not use it for other purposes. Moreover, they should handle the personal information in accordance with this Notification of Privacy.
- Transfer of companies: We may purchase or sell branches and business units in the course of our business. In such transactions, one of the assets transferred is normally the company´s clients´ personal information; however, such information is always subject to the commitments set forth in the pre-existing Notifications of Privacy (unless, of course, the client provides authorisation in another manner). Hence, in the unlikely event Miniland or most of its assets are sold to a third party, its clients´ personal information will be one of the assets transferred.
- Protection of Miniland and others: We disclose personal information and data from our clients´ accounts when we believe this is necessary in order to comply with the law, to ensure compliance or implement the Conditions of Use and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Miniland, our users and third parties. Obviously, the above does not include selling, hiring, sharing or disclosing clients´ personal information for business purposes contrary to the commitments set forth in this Notification of Privacy.
- With your consent: In addition to that specified above, you will be informed in the event any of your personal information comes to the knowledge of third parties, with the aim of giving you the opportunity to decide not to share your information.
- IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PERSONAL SECURE?
- We work to protect the security of your personal data during the transfer using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encrypts the information you provide.
- We possess physical, electronic and procedural security systems for the collection, storage and disclosure of clients´ personal information. Our security procedures may involve us asking you for proof of identity before providing you with confidential information.
- It is important you protect yourself against the unauthorised access of your password and computer by third parties. Ensure you always log off whenever using a shared computer.
- TO WHAT INFORMATION DO I HAVE ACCESS?
Miniland provides you with access to all the information you have added to your eMyBaby account to enable you to view and update this information at any time. This list may vary in accordance with the development of our website.
What options do I have?
- As specified previously, you always have the possibility of choosing not to provide information, although this may be necessary.
- You will be able to add certain data on pages such as those in the Settings section, To what information do I have access? Normally, every time you update your data we keep a copy of the previous version in our files.
- If you no longer wish to receive post or electronic mail we ask you to adjust your e-mail subscriptions and notification under Settings.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
- You may not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- You may not use Miniland for illegal, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts.
- You may not conduct any activity which might disable, overload or affect the smooth performance of this website.
- You may not provide false personal information on this website, or create an account for other people.
- If we disable your account for a good reason, you may not create another one without our permission.
- You may not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything which might place the security of your account at risk, or transfer your account to anyone else.
- You may not conduct any activity which breaches the confidentiality of communications, intellectual or industrial property rights, fraud or the privacy of other users.
- PRESENCE ON THE SOCIAL NETWORKS
Miniland is also present on the social networks FACEBOOK, TWITTER and YOUTUBE. Miniland does not share or disclose any of its followers´ personal information, and as an administrator, adopts the appropriate security measures and privacy settings provided by these social networks. You may access the company´s Privacy Policies and Conditions of Use via the following links:
- NOTIFICATIONS AND REVIEWS
In the event you have any concern in relation to the privacy of Miniland, we ask you to send us an electronic mail with details of your query and we will deal with the issue.
- EXERCISING OF RIGHTS
The party concerned may exercise his/her rights regarding data protection (access, rectification, opposition, erasure, automated decisions, processing restriction, portability) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to PG. IND. LA MARJAL (C/ LA PATRONAL 8-10) – CP 03430, ONIL, ALICANTE (SPAIN). Documentary evidence of the identity of the applicant must be provided (a copy of the front of the National Identity Document or equivalent). The maximum response time shall be 30 days after receipt and this may be extended by no more than 2 months whenever necessary. In any case, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency at its website.