Protection of personal data (General Regulation of Data Protection UE 2016/679)
In compliance with current regulations regarding personal data protection, we inform you that the personal data collected in this web platform and mobile application are part of files that are the responsibility of Miniland SA, and are treated by it according to the purposes described in our Policy. Privacy.
Below, we offer you summary information on data protection:
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
MINILAND SA (A03197308). P. IND. LA MARJAL C/ LA PATRONAL 8-10, 03430, ONIL (ALICANTE). firstname.lastname@example.org, 965 564 950
Create a family tree, based on the information of the baby and their relatives; manage vaccines, medical appointments and baby growth; Keep a history of both your weight and your temperature and create a family photo album. All this information will be available online for consultation by the user at any time.
Registration will be necessary to be able to use some products of the line that work optionally or exclusively connected to the application.
User data will also be used to carry out advertising and maintenance communications.
The data will be kept as long as the user does not express his right to cancel
Authorization by the user through the download, registration and use of the app
Managers of treatment: Companies dedicated to the development and maintenance of the app, Marketing company.
In all other cases, the data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations.
Rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, automated decisions, limitation, portability
Right to withdraw prior consent
You can exercise your rights through the following means:
Email to email@example.com, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website
Privacy and Cookies Policy of the eMybaby APP
Welcome to Miniland, the companies in your group and investees ("Miniland") offer you access to the eMyBaby website (the "Website").
www.emybaby.com is an internet domain owned by MINILAND S.A. with address in P.Ind. La Marjal I, C / La Patronal 8-10, 03430, Onil (Alicante).
The terms "www.emybaby.com", "miniland", "we", "us", "platform", "the web", "the app", "MINILAND SA" and "the site" used in this Policy Privacy refer to MINILAND SA (hereinafter also, THE HOLDER).
www.emybaby.com is a web and mobile application owned by MINILAND S.A. whose purpose is to help parents in the care of the baby by offering multiple functionalities and connected products of the brand. If you wish to contact us, you can do so through the following means:
a) By postal mail, at the address indicated above
b) By email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) By telephone: +34 965 564 950
Security and Privacy
1. Responsible for Personal Information
2. What personal information about your clients does Miniland collect?
3. Types of information we collect
4. Examples of information collected
5. What do we use your personal information for?
6. Does Miniland share the information it collects?
7. Protection of personal data (LOPD)
8. Is my personal information safe?
9. What information do I have access to?
10. Obligations of users
11. What options do I have?
12. Presence in social networks
13. Notices and revisions
1. Responsible for Personal Information
Miniland S.A. is the head of the website www.emybaby.com.
2. What personal information about your clients does Miniland collect?
MINILAND S.A. solicits, collects or, simply, stores a series of data and information that the User enters in the application through any electronic form or capture sheet either during the User's registration process on the Web or app or during its daily use. In that sense, MINILAND S.A. collects and / or stores, among others, the following data indicated below.
During the User registration and registration process, personal information of each User of the application, necessary for the provision of the service, verification of their identity and avoiding unauthorized use, will be collected and stored. We refer to:
a. Name and surname
Likewise, other information is collected and stored to generate usage statistics that allow us to better know our customers and therefore improve the products or services offered.
e. Country of origin
f. Number of children
During navigation, MINILAND S.A. can collect and store information from your device, to generate usage statistics that allow us to provide a better service, and for support and maintenance operations. We refer to:
a. The type and version of the Operating System.
b. Date of last access.
c. The brand and model of Smartphone / Tablet.
During the use of the app, MINILAND S.A. can access, collect, import or store:
a. The data of use of the application by the Users. This information will be handled in a dissociated way (that is, without the User being personally identified) to carry out market research and analysis, as well as for our business partners, in order to improve the quality, reliability and performance of the application, as well as for commercial purposes.
b. The data necessary to provide the service under which the application has been downloaded and installed.
c. To the User's camera, provided that the User grants access, to be able to use the different modules that include photographic gallery, such as the Photo Album and My Pregnancy
d. To the User's microphone, provided that the User grants access, to be able to record personalized sounds in the beMyBuddy module and to capture in the thermometer module the information coming from the device through ultrasound technology.
Types of information we collect:
· Information that you provide us: We receive and store all the information that you enter in our web and mobile application or that you provide us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the features we offer you.
· Email communications: To help us make the emails we send more useful and interesting, we usually receive a confirmation when you open an email sent by Miniland, in case your computer supports this type of tasks. If you do not wish to receive further emails or notifications from Miniland, please adjust your email subscriptions and notification preferences by accessing My account.
· Information collected from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, and add it to our account information.Ejemplos de información recopilada
3. Examples of information collected
· Information that you provide us: You provide us with most of the information when you register at www.emybaby.com, by entering your and your baby's data in the different sections of the app, or by contacting with our customer service.
For example, you are providing us with information in the following cases: when you register a product or a family member in the application, when you enter information in Your Account (you may have more than one account, if you have registered with more than one email address) or in Your Profile; When you add information to your account (such as baby's weight, medical appointments, etc.), when you contact us by phone, email or other means, when filling out a form.
By performing the above actions, you are giving us information such as: your name, address, email and phone number and emails you send us, the personal description of Your Profile and your information related to your personal access account.
· Information gathered from other sources: These are some examples of the information we collect from other sources: Information about your visits to the website, which we collect from companies with which we carry out joint activities under the same brand or to which we offer technical services, advertising or logistic, among others: information on search terms and results of searches made through Internet search applications offered by Miniland; links and search results.
· Information you can access: Some examples of information that you can easily access from www.emybaby.com and its corresponding app are: complete and updated information about your account; personal information (including name, email, password ...); or data of the application and its profile.¿Para qué utilizamos su información personal?
4. What do we use your personal information for?
The collection of your personal information is necessary for the provision of the service, verification of your identity and avoid the unauthorized use of it. This data may also be used to respond to any comment, request, query or question from Users.
Miniland will use your personal data for the purposes described above. Likewise, Miniland will keep you informed about its products, news, promotions and new services through the e-mail provided. If you decide at any time to stop receiving these commercial communications electronically, you can do so through the email address email@example.com, in compliance with article 21.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information society and electronic commerce.
5. Does Miniland share the information it collects?
· Third-party service providers: We hire other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Some of the functions they perform can be: sending postal and electronic mail, eliminating repeated information from customer lists, performing data analysis and offering customer service. They will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but they will not be able to use it for other purposes. In addition, they must treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
· Transmissions of companies: As we develop our business, we can buy or sell subsidiaries and business units. In such transactions, one of the assets of the transferred companies is usually the personal information of the customers; however, said information will in all cases be subject to the commitments acquired in the pre-existing Privacy Notices (unless, of course, the client authorizes it in another way). Of course, in the unlikely event that Miniland or most of its assets are acquired by a third party, the personal information of the customers would be one of the assets transferred.
· With your consent: Apart from the above, you will be informed in the event that any information about you is brought to the attention of third parties, so that you have the opportunity to decide not to share your information.
6. Is my personal information safe?
· We work to protect the security of your personal data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encodes the information you enter.
· We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information of the client. Our security procedures mean that we can occasionally request proof of identity before providing confidential information.
· It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access by third parties to your password and to your computer. Check that you sign out at the end whenever you are using a shared computer.
7. What information do I have access to?
Miniland gives you access to all the information you have added to your eMyBaby account so you can view and update that information at any time. This list may vary as our website develops.
8. What options do I have?
· As we have previously indicated, you always have the possibility to choose not to offer information, although this may be necessary.
· You can add or update certain data present on pages like the ones in the Adjustments section. Normally, every time you update your data, we keep a copy of the previous version for our files.
· If you do not want us to send you postal or electronic mail, please adjust your e-mail subscriptions and notification preferences by accessing Settings.
9. Obligations of users
1. You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
2. Will not use Miniland for illegal, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts.
3. It will not take any action that could disable, overburden or affect the correct functioning of this website.
5. You will not provide false personal information on this website, nor will you create an account for other people.
6. If we disable your account for justified reasons, you will not create another without our permission.
7. You will not share your password, nor will you let anyone else access your account, or do anything that could compromise the security of your account, or transfer your account to anyone.
9. It will not carry out actions that attempt against the secrecy in the communications, the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the fraud or the privacy of the rest of users.
10. Presence in Social Networks
CONDITIONS OF USE
11. Notices and revisions
If you have any concerns regarding Miniland's privacy, please send us an email detailing your inquiry and we will try to resolve it.
What cookies do we use?
This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most used and reliable web analysis tools, which helps us understand how our site is used and how to improve it. These cookies track things like how much time people spend on our site, our most visited pages and where they have come from on our website. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google page.
· Facebook 'Like' button:
We use it to allow people to become a fan of our Facebook page comfortably.
· Button-link to our Facebook page:
· Twitter 'Tweet' button:
We use it so that people can easily share our content on their Twitter account.
· Button-link to our Twitter account:
Allows quick access to our Twitter account. See the cookies policy of Twitter
· Youtube videos:
Some of our pages contain YouTube embedded videos.
· Button-link to our YouTube channel:
Control and blocking of Cookies
If you wish to disable the cookies of this website (or any other), you can do so by modifying the configuration of your browser. You can find a guide for disabling several common browsers here: How to delete browser cookies. In case you want to disable cookies on a mobile device you should consult the user manual. Please be aware that if you set your browser to block all cookies, certain parts of this site and other sites may lose their functionality.